Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Giving Thanks


 With Thanksgiving fast approaching, it is appropriate that we all stop and do just that. Myself more than most. I am thankful that God gave me a creative ability that is always growing. I thank Him that I have friends that jumped headlong into this project, many performing above and beyond the call of duty. I am thankful for my family, who bore the brunt of the crewing duties and put up with my long hours on set, and now in front of the computer. There are many, many, more specific thanks, but they fall within the “big three.” Lastly, I am thankful for this chance to grow. I am a very different man from who I was, say, two years ago. Less fear, less uncertainty, more confidence in who I’m called to be, and in the One who did the calling. All in all, a net gain.

Happy Thanksgiving.


(Written by Director Jon Brewer)

No comments:

Post a Comment