Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Changing Tempos

  Now that it's all in David Hamilton's court, I find myself wanting for blog material. Fortunately, two things did come up. First, we did the spotting session, working through what kinds of music go where, on Monday in a little over two and a half hours. That went very well, and I currently have in my possession the roughed out opening score. I won't be able to share it with you though, as David has suggested we post the very first test piece for that scene, one he composed many months ago. I can only assume he wishes to have a proper baseline for comparison so that you may all be sufficiently impressed when he starts offering samples of the actual score. ;-) Without further ado, we present for your listening pleasure, "scene_000." Music link


3 comments:

  1. I love it! Sign me up for the soundtrack! And keep up the great work, David!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to unveiling the rewrite next time, Anna. :-D I will (God-willing) do my utmost to meet expectations. :-)

      Delete
  2. Fascinating. Can't wait to hear the final score!

    ReplyDelete