Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Flying

 This week has been a whirlwind. I've been finding my way around the Christian Filmmakers website, meeting new people, swapping ideas. David, our composer, is glad that I'm there to field questions as well. We now have two major voice recordings down, and should have another done this Sunday. Extensive foley (created sound effects) work has only hit a minor snag when it comes to finding computers to destroy for the cause. :) Other than that, everything goes exceptionally well. CGI is slated to be finished by the end of this month, give or take a week or so.

On loosely related filmmaking news: We had a read-through for another impending project Monday night. I am very pleased with the results. We may have that up for review in two or three months time, if all goes well.
 

2 comments:

  1. It's been wonderful to talk with you on CF! So glad you joined us there. :)

    I'm happy to hear about the result of the read-through!

    ReplyDelete